My Partners in crime

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Oahu follow-up

Yes, so Oahu was fun, but very stressful! I hung out a couple of times wit my cousin and my friend but defently did not have enough time for more. One of the favorite things i did was go "crusin"(Hawaiian slang for chillin) downtown. That was alot of fun. I enjoy that everytime i come because of all the different entertainers that preform. Unfortunatley, MY CAMERA BROKE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldnt believe it. Ive been charching it right before for this percise moment and there you have it-broken! annndddddd......at that time, my phone completely died so i left it at home and put my sim into my old one. Yahhhh so im pictureless wit this night. It sucks cus there were many things i could have put up.

Hawaii, Ohau in particular, has a group of dancer who they call the ''B-BOYS." These guys are good. They were doin all kinds of tricks and flips. Loads of fun to watch. Than we kept walking and saw this "circus'' couple. The guy had a ball he made look like water, and than they were both jugling balls, while she was standing ontop of his sholders, while he was hula-hoopin and spining all at the same time! yah, talk about cras'sy! The third guy did awsome tricks with basket balls. He jugled them, bounced them all wierd and then his coolest trick was that he was ablt to spin TWO basketballs on top of eachother at the same time in opposite directions.... so yah, there were many different entertainers and we had a lot of fun but I DIDNT TAKE ANY PPICTURES ! =( sad is my life ahahaha ow well...
The thing that was both stressful and irritating was the TRAFIC JAMS....i mean these were bad. I WAS IN TRAFIC FOR FOUR HOURS for a typical ten minute drive.....im a psycho on the road- like road rage deal, so four hours did not do me well..... and these jams happened several times, plus i always got lost! Head-aches!

Anyways, the overall trip was alright, only for two days but it was still worth the flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment