My Partners in crime

Friday, August 13, 2010

Hitch Hikers!

Today, as I was walking out of Target after picking some things up, a man yelled at me something. Turns out he was asking me for a ride close by. HE HAD THREE LITTLE GIRLS WITH HIM. I COULDNT SAY NO.....and besides, I had my two causins with me. Anyways I let him into my car and the distance was really short and on the way for me.

The funny part of the story is that he was some guy from HILO trying to premote his mix muscic ''of all sorts.'' He gave me two CDs since I was kind enought to give him a ride. Overall a nice guy- i just really didnt get his music choice. Didnt like it at all actually. But yah...that was the interesting little story of mine.

2 comments:

  1. wow you are seriously mental! never do that again! even if he had 7 little girls with him you freak!! geez!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahh! i like the sign picture.. but wow. that was nice and risky of you :)

    ReplyDelete