My Partners in crime

Friday, August 13, 2010

Miracles?



Yup. They are really true. Our God does love. Yesterday my whole family (well xpt me) went down to the peir to hang out. They were there for a while and right before they were leaving, my little brother spotted something in the water. As he pulled out wut was caught in a Vana at the bottom of the ocean floor, he realized it was MONEY!!!!!!!!!!! but thats not all. It was a HUNDRED DOLLAR BILL. Hes 12! lol So that was all exciting. Guess they all decided to dive in and look for some as well.. they found more tens and several fives... around 130 in all i think. That was super exxciting to hear! I should have gone with them lol but I am more than thrilled to hear how the Lord blessed his people are random times.

1 comment:

  1. wow! you guys should go to that spot everyday! seriously! its your treasure spot! :)

    ReplyDelete